Thursday 12 February 2015

Nisha coming to my house

On Saturday me and Nisha (my bff) went to the beach and the best thing about that day was that we had so much fun. Abigail , Nisha and I were a bit scared because Nisha jumped down from the hard brown rock that Nisha ,Abigail and I were standing on .When she was on the shimmering sand, the aqua blue ocean started to trap Nisha faster and faster . so there was no way out . Me and Abigail grabbed  her  hand and pulled her up before she got too wet, but Nisha's sneakers still got wet. after that scary scene we all went in the water and got soaked . Me, Nisha and Noah went self surfing when there were waves to catch .

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, it's good to hear that you were having fun with Nisha.What I really liked about your writing was that you used some really good metaphors and that made your writing sound really interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so exciting Jessica. Great trip to the beach. It did sound a bit scary for a moment there for Nisha but luckily you all ended up having a good day. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like you had a great time with Nisha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica.
    It sounds like you had a awesome time with Nisha.
    I loved the way you put a lot of Descirbing words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me scared for a minute there. I like how you discribed how you felt ,it really made it easier for me to pitcher you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your writing is amazing that day was so fun keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete