Monday 25 May 2015

A Day in the Life of a Teacher

                                                                                                            My eyes were just about burst and my arms were all numb because all the children were poking me at the same time. 
I slowly closed my eyes and said, "Shush, all of you, and stop poking me like I am a pin cushion OK."
All of the children stayed away from me because my face was as red as a tomato and was so angry.
I can't wait for this day to be over!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Image result for angry teacher clip art'                                                            

2 comments:

  1. What terrible children! Lucky all of us here are so lovely! Well done Jessika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Jess really loved it

    ReplyDelete