Thursday 30 July 2015

The morning is as cold as ice.
All the animals are still tucked
up in there warm beds. I can
see my breath before me in the
early bright light of the morning.
When the animals wake up I see
there eyes open and see the
enormous  blue sky above
them. As a animal trainer
I get to go and train all the
beautiful animals I love it
because I get to see them
all the time but I love getting
to know the animals my self
and seeing what there can
achieve in life. My favorite
animal to train is my amazon
horses because I get to ride
them and teach them new
great things. When I walk
beside my big beast in the
arena her legs go one by
one and I feel her, my body
going with her. When I ride
her I can feel the saddle
under me it feels like a  
comfy couch.My hands
on the rains gripping like
rope.
Imagine being a Animal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment